Chicken rolls with plums
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The chicken breast is portioned, so as to obtain 4 slices. Cover each slice with cling film and beat it lightly with a sledgehammer. Season to taste with pepper.
I didn't add salt, I thought it was enough in the other ingredients, but you can put it if you consider it necessary.
On each slice of chicken breast we put 1 slice of ham, 1 slice of cheese and 1 plum cut in half.
I cut the cheese into sticks so I could run easier.
Roll tightly, then wrap each roll in bacon. Put them in a heat-resistant dish and put a few peeled and quartered potatoes around. Season with hot chilli, to taste.
Pour 1 tablespoon of oil and 1/2 glass of water on top, cover the bowl with a lid (or with aluminum foil in the absence of a lid) and put in the oven, over medium heat for about 20 minutes, then remove the foil and put back in the oven until the rolls are browned.
Chicken dish with prunes and rosemary
A long time ago I decided to make a recipe with prunes & # 8230 today I tried one taken from the Russian site that I have been walking for a while now.
800 g chicken
100 g prunes
3 tablespoons oil
1 rosemary branch
Wash the pieces of meat well, season them well with salt and pepper and fry them in hot oil until they are browned on all sides. Cover with a lid and leave for another 10 minutes. Add the prunes, mix, then add a 1/2 cup of water and simmer.
At the end, add the rosemary, let it boil for 10 minutes and then take it out.
I used dried rosemary. Honestly, it didn't seem extraordinarily good to me, maybe it's not to my taste, if you somehow tried to write my opinion :).
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Chicken with plums and nuts
- a chicken breast
- 15 pieces of plums
- 6-8 pieces of nuts
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 100 grams of mayonnaise
- 80 grams of sour cream
- mixture of spices for chicken
- some ground black peppers
- a few scratches of table salt
- fresh parsley & # 8211 - 4-5 sprigs
- vegetable oil.
Cooking time & # 8211 75 minutes.
- The chicken breast should be thoroughly washed, the skin cut and the bone removed
- The meat is cut lengthwise into several pieces in the form of plates, about 3-4 pieces
- Chicken should be salted, rubbed with spices. I put it in the fridge for half an hour
- Plums must be washed. Fill with hot water and let it infuse for 15-20 minutes to drain
- Unwrap the walnuts and cut them into small pieces
- The green parsley is washed, shaken and cut into several pieces
- Peeled garlic cloves
- Put all the ingredients in the blender container and sweep
- Prunes cut into small pieces
- Then in a bowl put a mixture of garlic, nuts, herbs, add plums. All components are mixed
- Add two tablespoons of mayonnaise and mix all ingredients. The result should be a homogeneous mixture
- Put the mayonnaise and cream in the cup, mix all the ingredients
- Grease the fillet with a mixture of plums, nuts, herbs, garlic
- Lightly roll the fillet into a roll, secure it with a toothpick or toothpick
- Press the surface of the pot with vegetable oil
- Grease the rolls with a mixture of cream and mayonnaise
- Spread the rolls on a baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, place the baking sheet and leave for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot rolls.
Chicken rolls with cheese - a very tasty recipe!
The rolls are very fine and juicy on the inside, crispy on the outside and with delicious cheese filling. It is very easy to prepare, do not hesitate to try the recipe!
-a ground black pepper powder
-1 bunch of parsley and dill
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the chicken breast into long, thin slices.
2. Place the slices of meat on the food foil, cover them with foil and beat them with the meat hammer.
3. Sprinkle the slices with salt and black pepper, then rub them with garlic given through the press.
4.Add cheese given through the small grater and chopped greens.
5. Wrap the filling with the edges, then roll the rolls.
7. Pass each roll through the flour, then fry them on the pan with hot oil, over medium heat, until nicely browned, about 7-10 minutes.
The rolls are extremely tasty, the cheese filling with greens is simply extraordinary. Portion them and serve them with any garnish, make sandwiches or beautify the festive meal.
Recipe: Chicken breast rolls with plums
Ingredients for Chicken Breast Rolls with Olives
& # 8211 6 slices of chicken breast, 6 slices of cheese, a few plums, a little lemon juice, salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon flour, 100 ml red wine, 50 ml broth, a little cinnamon
Preparation Chicken rolls with plums
The chicken breast slices are beaten like snails and sprinkled with salt and pepper. Put a slice of cheese and half a plum on each chicken breast schnitzel. The chicken breast slices are rolled, put in a pan greased with oil and put in the oven. Put a little oil in a saucepan, add flour and brown a little, then quench with broth and wine. Bring to a boil and add the remaining sliced plums and bring to a boil. When the plum sauce is ready, add the chicken and lemon juice and cinnamon. Put the plum sauce over the chicken rolls in the pan.
Chicken breast rolls with cheese and ham covered with cheese sauce
Today we will do Chicken breast rolls with cheese and ham covered with cheese sauce. This is a dish similar to the one we find in restaurants, the chicken breast is filled with ham and cheese, then it is given through flour, egg and breadcrumbs, fried in oil and covered in an absolutely wonderful cheese sauce.
Ingredients for rolls:
8 slices of pressed ham
4 pieces of lightly beaten chicken breast with a meat hammer
8 slices of cheese
150 grams of mustard
150 grams of flour
200 grams of breadcrumbs
salt and pepper to taste
We take a piece of chicken breast and put it over the food foil. Grease with mustard, season with salt and pepper, put two slices of pressed ham and two slices of cheese. We roll the chicken breast tightly and wrap it in cling film to give it a round shape. we continue to do the same with the other three pieces of chicken breast. Put the rolls in the fridge for about an hour.
Put salt and pepper over the eggs and beat them with a fork.
After the rolls have been left in the fridge, we pass them through the flour, then through the egg and finally through the breadcrumbs.
Fry the rolls in hot oil one at a time so as not to lower the oil temperature. When they are brown, take them out on a plate covered with a kitchen towel to absorb the excess oil.
Ingredients for the cheese sauce:
1 liter of milk
200 grams of grated cheese mixture (I have mozzarella, cheddar and emmentaler)
3 tablespoons flour
1 clove larger grated garlic
50 grams of butter
salt and pepper to taste
Put the butter in a saucepan. When the butter is hot, add the garlic, which we fry for 2-3 seconds, the flour, which we incorporate well and 500 ml of milk, which we gradually add.
When we have finished incorporating the milk, season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir continuously until the sauce starts to thicken, then put the grated cheese and keep the sauce on the fire for about 30 seconds until the cheese melts.
I added another 500 ml of milk because the sauce seemed too thick, so in total I put 1 liter of milk.
We take a chicken breast roll and cut it. Put the cheese sauce on top and sprinkle chopped green parsley on top.
Doesn't that look absolutely wonderful? It is a very good food that you must make. The meat is very tender, the cheese has melted and together with the cheese sauce it gives an incredibly good taste to our dish.
Chicken rolls with plums - Recipes
The muffins are usually sweet, but how about trying Potco Nino chicken muffins and herbs? They are suitable as an appetizer, snack or dinner.
When you feel the need for something fresh but also filling, prepare this salad with extra chicken, cheese and vegetables, which can also be served as a side dish to meat.
Chicken Breast Mini Rolls with Pepper Slim & Fit with Horseradish Cream
Prepare this simple and extremely tasty snack. You need sliced chicken breast, stuffed with horseradish cream. Serve this way with homemade bread.
Prunes wrapped in smoked chicken breast
Surprise your guests with a unique appetizer: Prunes wrapped in Slim & Fit Smoked Chicken Breast!
Biscuits with Avocado Pulp and Potco Nino Chicken Specialty
The sweet taste of avocado goes very well with leurda and thin slices of Potco Nino Chicken Specialty, arranged in the shape of a flower, as a perfect little snack.
Mini Pepe chicken sausages with spicy vegetables
A colorful dish of sausages and vegetables that will delight both children and adults. Don't forget to remove the hot pepper and pepper when cooking for the little ones.
Crispy meat dishes with oil fruits
This extraordinary recipe with Potco Nino Chicken Specialty, Pepe Turkey Ham and Oily Fruits is to the taste of children and adults. If you like spicy foods, sprinkle a hot pepper powder on top.
Biscuits with Pate Pepe
Why not prepare a delicious snack from pate biscuits, decorated in your own way?
Chicken breast with smoked cheese and melon
Impress your guests with a simple snack that will surprise them with the juicy stuffing of smoked cheese and melon and with the innovative fastening system consisting of clothes hooks.
Chicken breast rolls stuffed with Brie and wrapped in Prosciutto
It looks good, doesn't it? And they're not that hard to do.
What do you need?
The ingredients are among the most common: chicken breast (4 slices of 80 - 100 g), prosciutto crudo (8 slices), Brie cheese (about 100 g), small mushrooms (2 - 3 pcs.) For decoration, salt and pepper (to taste). The quantities in brackets are enough for 4 rolls (count two rolls per person).
How do you proceed?
- Beat the breast slices lightly, wrapped in cling film. In this way (I have said it before, but it is not bad to repeat it from time to time): a) the meat does not break b) small pieces of meat, juices, DNA, etc. are not scattered everywhere. c) neither the worktop nor the meat hammer is soiled.
- Sit down, partially overlapping two slices of Prosciutto
- Place the chicken breast slice on top, on which you add pepper and salt (not too much salt, as it is enough in Prosciutto)
- Place two thin slices of Brie over the chicken
- Now roll gently from one end to the other, pressing lightly, until you get a roll.
- Place the rollers with the joint at the bottom in a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the roller tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, grind a little mosaic pepper on top and put back in the oven for another 20-25 minutes.
I recommend as a garnish some baked potatoes with oregano and green onions. A glass of Fetească Albă, semi-dry, also works.
Have fun and see you healthy again!